Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Handmade things from 2012

Gee, I just love my quilting friends!!  Two days into 2013 and I'm already planning my trip to Sisters for the annual Quilter's Affair and Outdoor Quilt Show.  So much fun!!  Now if only I can get the class I want!!

So here are some of the things I finished in 2012

Gracie's baby quilt - pieced, quilted and given shortly after she was born


A little wallhanging I made for mom - that came back to me


Birds on a wire - did this over a year ago, but I still love it


Bumble Bee Quilt for Davey - who's almost a year old




Mug Rugs - just a few of the many made this year for Halloween and Christmas


Owl Potholder


Chevrons for Dexter - finished a while back, but being gifted this year to a friend living with cancer


Fabric for this one was purchased in Ireland - pattern is disappearing nine patch



Unfinished halloween and Christmas wall hangings


Birthday Banner for work





Seasonal table runners for my boss - spring, fall, halloween




My take on the 20 fat quarters my sister and I bought in Tennessee - her quilt looks very different


bag made for Meg

There were some knitted things completed as well, so looks like I accomplished more than I thought.

No comments: