Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holidays and finishes

December was a blur of working long hours at work and them coming home to try to finish up the Christmas gifts I was making. I accomplished most but not all of the binding. The poor kid who lives with me is the one who has unbound quilts. I should be working on them now but instead I'm watching tv and writing this post. 

Here are the gifts that were finished

Pillow cases for the girls

Pillow cases for their guys

Christmas themed quilts for each of the girls 

And they each got to choose another finished quilt. 

Daughter #1 and her quilt. She loves purple. Somehow I didn't get a photo of daughter #2's quilt

And then there are these three and their mustache pillow cases. Having fun. 

So nice to share Christmas Eve with all of them!!

No comments: