Thursday, July 9, 2009

How can it be Thursday already/

I started the week with a class: Collaged Journal Covers with Kathy Shaker. It was a great class where she taught us many new techniques - and a few I've already done. The journal turned out really well. It's amazing how much you can add to a piece of cloth and what it does to the finished product.

The camera just doesn't capture the color well at all, but you get the idea.

Here's a shot of all the painted fabric from the class - outside drying

Tuesday I took my car into Sisters to get the check engine light fixed. Luckily it was simple and cheap to get fixed. Then I headed over to the Llama Farm to look at their wool. Oh my was that fun. Here are some pictures from there.


I just thought this one was so darn cute.



No comments: