Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sewing again

After a week of work and dealing with jet lag (which I fear is not over yet), i am back at the sewing machine. I started with some simple placemats for my elephant loving youngest daughter. Beyond those i have so many ideas floating around in my head i have no idea what I'll do next, but i surely have some fun fabric to work with

The placemats


Here is the fabric i got from Ireland - the prints. Ive added some solids from my stash. Im thinking of doing the nine patch block where you cut them off center and mis and match. I've seen it on one of the blogs i read so I'll have to go looking.


This is a set of lorax material along with a panel. I can think of a little red headed girl who might like this.


And this is some christmas fabric I just got on sale. I don't really have a christmas quilt, so with a little perserverance i hope to have this done for this christmas. We'll see how i do.

Certainly no lack of options or inspiration. I also have the pattern i created in my class at the quilt festival in Ireland. Can't wait.

No comments: