Wednesday, October 24, 2018

October 9, 2018 - Heading Home

October 9th - Heading Home

I managed to sleep in till nearly 9:30 - it was a wonderful treat.  Got up and had breakfast with Clive, then Ruthie and I headed back to the airport to drop me off for my 2:30 flight.  Very quick trip, but so glad we could make it happen.  My flight home I had an exit row seat, so I wasn’t as crammed in as the flight over, but still could not sleep to save my life, so it was quite a long day by the time I finally got to bed.  I woke at 9:30 AM London time and fell asleep around 5 AM London time. Long, long day - but it was good to be home


Saying goodbye



Wednesday was the day to pick up the car, pick up groceries and have coffee with Mary, then back to real life for Thursday and Friday - work and all.


Vacations are the best!

No comments: